SKJan 11, 2013
Actually, I have done M.B.A. in I.T. but now i have change my profession to technical analysis in st...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear SK,

Can you please provide more information as to which part of the country . However eligibility might differ from university to university.
1. Only candidates (such as lecturers, readers, asst. professors, associate professors and professors) with a minimum of three-years teaching experience as full-time regular/permanent teachers of AICTE approved Degreelevel Engineering Institutions, National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and National Institutes of Technical Teachers‟ Training and Research (NITTTRs) as on September 30, 2012 (Sunday) are eligible to apply.
Admissions to Ph.D. degree programme under QIP are open only to candidates with a basic degree in Engineering or Technology or Architecture or such other qualification.
2. The candidate should satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed by the individual Department (and/or the Institution) to which admission is sought.
3. Computer Programmers, Systems Programmers, Workshop Staffs, Guest Lecturers, Visiting Lecturers, Teaching Assistants, Ad-hoc/Contract or Part-time Teachers, Research Engineers, Scientific Officers, Technical Assistants, and other such categories of staff are not eligible.

Wishing you all the best!
Jan 12, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall