kamalFeb 22, 2012
am a mechanical diploma holder.15years before.. am serving in defence.. can u suggest me if i can go...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Kamal,
You are eligible to apply for BCA degree and not MCA because MCA is a post graduate degree. BCA is offered by various colleges and universities as a regular or a distance learning course. However, it is advisable to go for a regular course as it can provide better job prospects. Here's a list of some of the universities that offer BCA degree as a regular course:
Integrated Academy of Management and Technology, DR. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Universty, Senate House,
Amity School of Computer Science, Noida
Institute of Technology and Science, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh
Andhra University
Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali
Guru Gobind Singh IP University , Kashmere Gate
Delhi University
Apeejay Institute of Management and Information Technology, New Delhi
Madurai University, Madurau
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rothank

In addition, below you can find the list of some universities that offer BCA as a correspondence degree:
Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi
Nalanda Open University
Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur
Sikkim Manipal University Distance Education
Tamilnadu Open University

Please revert back with your feedback and further queries. Wish you all the best!!!
Feb 22, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall