rashiFeb 29, 2012
bba undergraduate degree in canada
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Rashi, You can go through these Universities in Canada wherein they offer a BBA course:
1). University of Toronto:http://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~mgmt/bba.html
2). York University :http://www.schulich.yorku.ca/client/schulich/Schulich_LP4W_LND_WebStation.nsf/page/BBA!OpenDocument
3). Queens College: http://www.qc-econ-bba.org/BBA_academics.ihtml

In case you have any further queries kindly speak to our Young Buzz Study Aoroad Counselors at: 022 2490 3015/17/19
Feb 29, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall