Hemlata NambisanJan 22, 2012
Can I do my Phd. In Human Resources, In Canada?
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Hemlata, you can definitely apply for PhD in HR course in Canada. All what you need is a good GMAT and IELTS score and good academic grades as well.

For any further details kindly get in touch with us:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

All the best!!!
Jan 23, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall