Suparna Bharat SahitaMar 08, 2011
I am a graduate in arts, and been a housewife for almost a decade. However i keep myself updated abo...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - It's great to make a career in the field you really enjoy working, and what comes across to me is that you really enjoy guiding people for their tours. Also, your knowledge about the various places that you keep updating yourself with will definitely help you if you become a tour operator. But to start your own travel agency you need to have a license for the same, whereas to become a tour operator, you atleast need some basic qualification in this field. So either a diploma course in travel and tourism or an IATA certification would be required.

Please refer to the following for further details:


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 09, 2011

Jiya Jiyu - If i want to get in travel journalism is it important to be good at languages?
Jun 28, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Travel & Tourism Professional Wall