anushaMay 29, 2012
can an Indian BSc graduate study MS course in nutrition?
Studyabroad Counselor Studyabroad - Dear Anusha, if in case you have completed your BSc in Chemistry, Biological Science or Human Development, then certainly you can pursue your MSc in nutrition.

Are you interested in studying in India or Abroad?
We have counselors who will help you with both options, so if you are interested then kindly contact 022 24903015/17/19/9594112626.

Good Luck!!!
May 30, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall