MaruthiMar 26, 2013
Can't I study in UK without any exam? If not, what exams do I have to write and do you giving traini...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Maruthi, to study Ms in UK, you need to give IELTS examination, and to study MBA you might to asked to give GMAT as well along with IELTS. Please email me your profile along with your CV to vikram.singh@youngbuzz.com so that we can suggest you which course to study.
Mar 28, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall