Oohay IndiaMar 24, 2011
After a BE in electronics and communication which is the best branch to do MS ?
YoungBuzz Counselor - You can go for MS Electrical Engineering or MS Computer Engineering depending on your interests.


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 24, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Electrical Engineer Wall