Gael MachadoMar 22, 2011
Hi, I want to be a photographer. how do i start off? What course should i pursue?
YoungBuzz Counselor - To get into photography you can do short courses you can pursue any degree an side by side do and graduation. Another option is to do BFA i.e. Bachelors in Fine Arts and then specialize in Photography.


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Apr 04, 2011

Aditya Brahme - Hi, I have just passed my board exam and have science field for 11th n 12th.... What courses can I do???
Should I do it from 11th only or after 12th??
Jun 20, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Photography Wall