Sara DhavlaMar 24, 2011
I want to make a career in public relations? Are there any MBA courses abroad specializing in Public...
See more
Sara Dhavla - Thank You so much for the info.It was quite helpful.Would just like to know what exams do i need to appear for in Uk as well as U.S and other requirements as well?
Mar 24, 2011

YoungBuzz Counselor - Apart from good academics and a strong statement of purpose and resume, one major entry requirement would be a good IELTS/TOEFL score in both US&UK.Additionally, to do a masters course in the US, you need to have at least 16 years of education and would also require to appear for a GRE entrance exam.
For an MBA in the above mentioned courses,you would have to appear for a GMAT/GRE.While it preferable in UK, it is mandatory in US.Most of the universities prefer a 2-3 yrs of work experience after your undergraduation for an MBA program.
Youngbuzz Counselor
Mar 24, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Public Relations Executive Wall