Jinisha RaghavanMar 29, 2011
I want to become a Chemical Technologist. what course should I do?
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi,
Chemical technicians need at least a high school diploma but most employers prefer candidates with post-secondary training in applied science or related field. Some chemical technicians have a bachelor degree in chemistry. Formal training programs typically combine classroom instruction and practical experience. Many prospective chemical technicians complete internships or hold part time jobs in laboratories to gain additional hands-on experience. Most employers provide on the job training and chemical technicians with post-secondary training require less intensive on the job training. Chemical technicians must stay up to date on the current advancements in the field and often complete continuing education and additional training throughout their careers.

Youngbuzz Counselor
Mar 31, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Chemical Engineer Wall