TusharNov 23, 2011
Completed CA in 2005 luking for overseas career, what should i go for, Australia, New zealand or US.
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Tushar, to practice as an Chartered Accountant in any of these countries, you will need to get a license which can be obtained by registering yourself with the Chartered Accountants Institutes of the respective country. The process of registration would involve finishing the Chartered Accountant course of the respective institutes and that would mean to have to pursue your C.A studies again.
Nov 28, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall