Chayan MukherjeeMar 06, 2012
Dear Sir, I’m a B.Tech graduate in Electrical and Electronics, have been working in core engineer...
See more
Chayan Mukherjee - Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. Please advice in case I start this course through some basic level institute e.g Central Tool Room. There are also few private institutes (I-CEE/XESP) who offered a Embedded System training in my area (Kolkata).
Looking forward your valuable suggestion.

C. Mukherjee
Mar 07, 2012

YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Chayan,

Glad to be of use. Just make sure that the M.Tech program is approved by the AICTE otherwise the program will hold no value and you would be wasting your time and money on the course. In case you are looking at certificate or diploma programs just make sure those institutes are registered and recognized by the government of India.
Hope this helps.
Please get back to us with your feedback and additional queries.
Wish you all the best!
Mar 07, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall