saboo siddeequeNov 21, 2012
Dear Sir, i am currently working as Junior Investigator (BA Economics) in dept of pl...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Saboo Siddeeque,

I understand your keen interest in Animal Husbandry. For few universities that offers masters in the same with Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

(a) Should be physically fit to carry out work related with agricultural activities.

(b) Passed 4-year B. Sc. (Ag.) Examination of this University or an equivalent qualifying examination recognised by the University.

(c) Obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate under the traditional system or an OGPA of 2.5/4, 3.5/5, 4.0/6 and 6.0/10 under the course credit system. For SC/ST candidates, these shall be 40% marks in aggregate under the traditional system or an OGPA of 2.0/4, 3.0/5, 3.5/6 and 5.5/10 under the course credit system.

(d) Has not secured more than one IIIrd division or equivalent OGPA in his/her academic career.

Whereas there are some colleges which do ask for bachelors in the same ie : B.Sc in Animal Husbandry . So it differs from college to college .However you can do diploma course as pre requites for diploma course are comparatively flexible and its a shorter duration course. With knowledge in relevant field it becomes little easier to get a job along with many other factors like vacancy , interview , knowledge , Skills required to get a job.

Wishing you all the best!
Dec 26, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall