Vishal NargundJul 20, 2012
Dear sir/madam, I am Mechanical engineering graduate with 2.4 yrs of experience in maintenance fiel...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Vishal,
To get into the Government oil and gas sectors you can give the Indian Engineering Services which is a competitive exam conducted by Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) for recruitment to the Indian Engineering Services.

All the best!
Oct 16, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall