anup snSep 19, 2012
ear sir, my name is anup neshti. i am from kolhapur maharashtra. i have completed my 12th from pu...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Anup,
Based on your current educational standing and your future plans pursuing a vocational degree would not help you. What you need to do is a bachelor's degree this can be done either through full time, part time or distance and correspondence courses. In order to pursue a correspondence bachelor's degree you could approach institutions like:
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Sikkim Manipal University
Univesity of Mumbai
Oct 04, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall