Niki ShahMar 16, 2011
Hi, m interested in pursuing HR as a career. Can u please let me know what is thee eligibity for the...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - You need to be a graduate from any stream and then you can do either a MBA or a Masters in HR.


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 16, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Human Resources Development Wall