Rashi PanchalMar 21, 2011
Hello mam, can I please know about the entrance exam for Civil Services.
Sheetal Saxena - I was looking out for the same info....finally found it here. Thanks YoungBuzz!!!
Mar 22, 2011

YoungBuzz Counselor - The entrance exam for Civil Services is called as the CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) which comprises of two papers.

For more information refer to the following link :

YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 21, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Civil Services Officer Wall