Hec NadMar 19, 2011
I am planning to do masters in mechanical engineering from USA. What exams will I have to give?
YoungBuzz Counselor - You have to give GRE and TOEFL exams to apply for MS in mechanical engineering in USA. Please visit www.gre.org and www.toefl.org for details on these exams.


YoungBuzz Cousellor
Mar 23, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Mechanical Engineer Wall