Rinki SinghviMar 08, 2011
I have just completed my BA and want to pursue Fashion Designing for my higher studies. How should I...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor -

You can do various post graduate courses from institutes like Modart, Raffels,Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology. Kindly check the respective websites for further information.

You can also refer to the following link for further information:



YoungBuzz Counsellor.

Mar 09, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Fashion Designer Wall