Hec NadMar 17, 2011
I am a student in 12th standard. I have a flair for designing clothes and accessories. I want to stu...
See more
Jasmine Nidu - The designs I have made are on paper. The file has become quite bulky. How do I submit the portfolio?
Mar 22, 2011

YoungBuzz Counselor - You can scan the designs, and burn it on a CD. You can submit this CD to the university.


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 23, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Fashion Designer Wall