Zeenat TamanMar 28, 2011
I want to do graduation in computer engineering. But when I search for entry requirements in US univ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - In India the bachelor’s course is called graduation. On the other hand, in USA ‘graduation’ stands for studies after Bachelors, which is equivalent to the Indian ‘post graduation’. The equivalent of Indian Bachelor’s degree is called ‘under graduation’ in US. So the course you should be looking for is an under graduation course.


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 28, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study In USA Wall