shibaniJul 08, 2012
Havin done diploma engineering in chemical have got 5yrs of exp. Now i want to go for higher studies...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Shibani,

Its good to know that you want to continue you studies again.One of the option is you can either get into B.E or B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, second option is you can do a B.Sc degree in Chemistry or fields related to chemistry and the third options is you can make a switch in something different altogether. So I would need more information from your end- what exactly are you looking for in order to provide you with more information. we will be glad to help you.

Wishing you all the best!
Jul 11, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall