Riya aroraFeb 26, 2012
hello! i am a student of 12 of pcm.. but i m not interested in it... so which is better for me after...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Riya,
As a career counselor, I do not want you to feel confused, frustrated and disinterested with your career thus; it is advisable that you consult with a career counselor as the counselor can help you in deciding future career options that are best suited for you. You can go to the following link to know more about YoungBuzz Career Assessement: http://www.youngbuzz.com/career-assessment/role-assessment-career-counselling
Hope this helps.
Please revert back with additional queries and feedback.
All the best!
Feb 28, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall