Juhi KothariMar 27, 2012
hello, i have appeared my 10th now if i take up science in 11th 12th(pcb) nd later if want to switch...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Juhi,

Do you want to get into architecture or engineering related courses or are you interested in jewellery/fashion designing related courses?

For architecture and engineering you need to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

Moreover, you can go to the following link to know more about different careers: http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/career-options

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
Wish you all the best!

Mar 28, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall