Midou KadekeFeb 25, 2012
hello, i'm currently student of one university in india but i want to shift the university, so , m...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - dear midou,
Yes transfer is definately possible, scholarship differs from universities to universities.so kindly request you to inform us which country and course are you keen so taht we can further counsel you.
Mar 02, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall