dr.PrashantJan 04, 2012
hello, my brother is in 12th he is interested in doing career guidance ahead so is there any univer...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dr. Prashant, career counseling is something that one can be trained for. Ideally people with a background of psychology, HR, human development get in to career counseling as their study includes a lot many theories on career guidance and counseling.
Nevertheless, your brother can get into it after any graduation and post-graduation.

Hope this helps.

Kindly revert for further queries.

Jan 04, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall