Saroj Kumar SahooAug 03, 2012
hello sir, i have completed my B.Tech in CSE in this year 2012 i want to do certification ... so whi...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Saroj,

You can opt for microsoft or SAP - ABAB certifications to enhance your career in the computer science field.

Please refer to the following links to know more about them:

Since these certifications are by the company directly, the city or state wouldn't really matter as these would be online programs.

Kindly revert to us in case of further queries.

All the best!

Aug 04, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall