Reshma JohnsonDec 16, 2011
Hello sir, I have done my MBA (HR)8years exp+SAP (HCM)recently, i would like to do some legal cours...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Reshma. You can consider PG options in law and look at specializing in corporate law, RTI, international law etc. Some of the top most colleges offering PG courses are: NLSIU- Bangalore,NALSAR-Hyderabad,Symbiosis Law College-Pune,ILS Law College-Pune,NLIU-Bhopal,FAculty of law-Delhi, Government law college-Mumbai etc.

Hope this helps.

Kindly revert fro further queries.

All the best, Reshma!
Dec 19, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall