vipulDec 12, 2011
hello sir i right now i am working in a power plant .i want to do a design and research in power pla...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Vipul, I would firstly like to know whether if you are interested in studying abroad or in India. In case you are interested in studying in abroad then Countries like US, UK and Canada are the best options. Universities in US offering the program you are interested in are as follows University of Maryland, Texas A & M University, North Carolina State University. Universities in UK offering the program are University of Strathclyde and University of Manchester and universities in Canada are Western Ontario and University of New Brunswick. Any further information you require kindly get back to me. All the Best!!!
Dec 12, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall