rajenderFeb 11, 2013
Hello Sir, I want to complete degree or UGC in one year,can you list the courses?
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Rajender,
Under graduate courses or degree courses are for three years or four years. If you wish to complete a course within one year you may have to do a diploma or a certificate course in the field of your choice.

We wish you all the best for your future!
Feb 12, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall