siddhiMar 31, 2013
hello sir....i m a student of bechlor of physiotherapy..i want to know about entrance exams for p.g....
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Siddhi, as you are interested to study further abroad the entrance examination will vary as per your country choice. For USA / Canada you will have to give GRE & TOEFL and for other countries only IELTS is required. Email your profile to vikram.singh@youngbuzz.com so that we can help you with entire process.
Apr 12, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall