JasleenJan 05, 2012
Hi I am in final year of B.tech Comp Sci. I want to go for post graduation from the best college I c...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Jasleen, With reference to your questions, there are two types of Master available abroad – Coursework & Research based. There is not much difference between MS and ME, it is the title that each country and University Termed their programs as. Higher Education abroad indeed is worth spending money as it will not only give you international exposure but it‘s also a great learning experience. Work opportunities are good after both the degrees. Please let us know your GRE score as this will help us to recommend you few universities.
Jan 16, 2012

Karman Jagdev - Thank You very much for answering.I was really confused. My GRE score is 1250 (720 Q + 530 V) in previous format and my B.Tech percentage is 75. I was looking for universities near Toronto. I will be grateful if you could help.
Jan 16, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall