Pushpa Jun 26, 2012
hi. i am interested in social work and psychological counselling. i wish to pursue a masters course ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Pushpa,
SNDT is a recognized university in India however for going abroad every university in abroad has a list of universities and colleges in India that they would recognize , so depending on which country you would like to go and which university you would like to go we will have to check.
If you enjoy working with NGO's Indian and International for the development of women , children or physically, psychologically disabled individuals or if you would like work in corporate as a part of their Corporate Social Responsibility team.Then MSW is ideal qualification.
However if you would like to work with children adults , adolescents, and geriatric population in schools, colleges, NGO,S for the welfare of mental and psychological well being then MA in counselling Psychology is ideal.
Kindly feel free to our counselors for more details on the following addresses.

Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - 022 4295 6964 / +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

I wish you all the best!
Jun 26, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall