nileshFeb 10, 2012
hi , i am Nilesh.I completed B.E.Civil in 2009. Now I want to study further but not in civil enginee...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Nilesh. With civil engineering you can consider options like M.tech in structure, M.Design (from IIT or NID), MS (study abroad), MBA logistics,operations,resource) etc.
With any of these masters you can get into either R&D department in public or private sector.
Hope this helps.
DO write back for further queries.
Best wishes.
Feb 14, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall