hi i am studying B.ARCH and i am a final year student , i want to know about collages offering M.ARCH in urban designing in Indi

Following are some of the colleges offering Masters in Architecture in India:
BKPS college,Pune
CEPT university,Gujarat
Kamla RAheja Vidyanidhi Institute,Mumbai
School of Planning and ArchitectureR
R.V college of engineering, Bangalore

Eligibility-One needs to have completed the bachelors in arcitechture in order to qualify for any of these masters programme.

For more information on colleges you can log on to http://www.youngbuzz.com/colleges/fieldofstudy/all

While we talk about Post Graduation abroad we need to understand that different countries and universities have their respective procedures and their entrance exams in order to qualify for the courses.

Its advisable that you log on http://www.youngbuzz.com/studyabroad  for more details on study abroad and feel free to talk to our study abroad experts.

This will surely help.