himanshiFeb 18, 2012
Hi, m graduate in arts stream. did my computer diploma course... m doing my MBA here in India .....
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Himanshi, certainly you can study in Canada for various courses such has hospital administration and management . If you are interested in studying in Canada you will have to fill the application form for each University, send them the application materials such as your Mark sheets, Transcripts, SOP, Recommendation Letters, Resume, Work Experience certificate, extracurricular certificates and so on. Ones you send all of these documents to the respective Universities, you will then receive a offer letter and ones you have finalized your University then the next part is your VISA.

If you have any further queries in mind kindly get back to us.
Feb 18, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall