purvaDec 18, 2011
hi my name is purva, i've done my interiors designing from l.s.raheja but couldnt clear the exam n f...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi purva,

YOu can look out either for a bachelor's in Set/Production designing or one year diploma courses in the same.PG programs would require a relevant bachelor's in interior designing or related disciplines.
Good countries for set designing courses are Italy,UK,Canada etc.For example "Accademia Italiana" in Italy offers a very good course of three years Bachelor's in Set Designing course for Theatre,Drama and Film Productions.Whereas in UK you can also check Central St Martins College of Arts & Design for this course.For further details You
can contact YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor .To take an appointment kindly scroll below for the contact details.
Dec 20, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall