navinJul 09, 2012
hi sir, i had just complited my B.Tech in CSIT i want to put my slef in AUTOMOBILE world i ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Navin,
To pursue a postgraduate course in automotive engineering, candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering / Bachelor in Technology in automotive from recognized University. However you may work with automobile companies with the departments that handle Computer-based systems and electronics in a vehicle, which will help you use your area of expertise in the field of your choice.
I wish you all the best .
Jul 10, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall