Mitali bapatMay 22, 2012
hii. my name is mitali . I hav just passed 11th standared and have been promoted to 12th. i want to ...
See more
Studyabroad Counselor Studyabroad - Dear Mitali, you can pursue your Bachelors in Psychology in USA, the entrance exams required is the SAT and TOEFL, your academic grades 10, 11th and 12th std Mark sheets and Transcripts.
The procedure is as follows:
You have to fill the application form for each University and send your respective documents such has your Mark sheets, Transcripts, SOP, Recos , Extra curricular certificates, SAT, TOEFL score card and financial documents.
Mentioned below are names of Universities
Yale University
Princeton University
Ohio State University
John Hopkins University
University of Rochester

All The Best!!!
May 23, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall