dhana varshineeApr 30, 2012
how to apply for studying in abroad?i have no idea about any universities.is both gre and toefl are ...
See more
Studyabroad Counselor Studyabroad - Deat Dhana, Which country and course are you interested in studying?
Secondly if you are interested in pursuing your Masters in US then yes you have to appear for the GRE and TOEFL, in case MBA then GMAT and TOEFL.
May 02, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall