saffiullahApr 16, 2012
how can i do weapon engineering
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Saffiullah,

We do not have B.Tech. programs in India that provide a specialization in Weapon Engineering. However, if you complete your mechanical or chemical engineering you can work in this field. Defence Institute of Armament Technology, Pune provides M.Tech. and Ph.D. degrees in this field. Here's the link to their website: http://www.diat.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70&Itemid=74

If you want to go abroad for the above mentioned course then do let us know with details about specific country and or university etc. Our study abroad counselors can help you in this process.

Hope this helps.
Please get back to us with your feedback and additional queries.
Wish you all the best!
Apr 16, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall