gagan ruchalFeb 05, 2012
how can i get a sponcership and shall i be able to work after completion of the degree?
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Gagan, There are Educational Bank loans available for students to support their studies abroad. You can visit any of the national bank for detailed information. Most of the countries allow international students to work part time upto 20 hours per week and full time during vacations along with their studies. For specific detail on each country, please let us know your country choice and educational background.
All The Best!!!
Feb 07, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall