Devika SindwaniDec 05, 2011
how can i go into research in chemistry..???? Is there any special exam for it..??
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Devika. In order to get into research you can follow the following career paths:1)XII (PCM/B) +B.sc+M.sc 2)XII (PCM/B)+B.Pharm+M.Pharm
After completing this you can start working with chemical or pharmaceutical companies in the R&D departments.Theres no specific examination that you need to give.
Hope this helps.
DO write to us for further queries.
All the best,Devika!
Dec 06, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall