AmitMar 12, 2012
How do i apply for Master in Science (computer science) in USA
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Amit,
In order to secure your admission for masters in computer science you have to have a GRE and your TOEFL score.For which intake are you interested ?Some of the prestigious universities offering the same are mentioned below-

-Carnegie Mellon University
-University of Texas - Austin
-University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign

In case you have any further queries kindly get in touch with our Young Buzz Study Abroad Counselors at: 022 2490 3015/17/19.
Mar 12, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall