mariaMar 02, 2012
how much marks should we want to take tourism stream as undergratuation?
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Maria,
You need a minimum of passing percentage in your 12th standard to be able to apply for bachelors or diploma or certificate courses in Tourism.
Hope this helps!
Please revert back with further queries and feedback.
Wish you all the best!
Mar 02, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall