Devyani PanditFeb 04, 2012
I am 11th science student. I wish to serve as I.A.S officer.So want to know the right path to reach ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Devyani. In order to enter civil services you will need to complete your graduation in any field and then appear for the civil services exam conducted by UPSC. The examinations has 3 parts to it-preliminary, mains and the interview.
In order to be eligible for this examination you need to have completed 21 years and be a graduate from any fiels. You need to be a permanent resident of India too.

Hope this helps.

To read more on the career in civil services log on to http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/careerdetail/civil_services_officer

Feel free to write back for further queries.

All the best, Devyani!
Feb 07, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall