chitra shekhawatMay 22, 2012
I am in 1st yr doing bbm from jaipur only but i am not satisfied with the college so i want to chang...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Chitra,

You will need to get a transfer from your college/university into another college/university provided they have available seats.

You can click on the following link to know more about the migration policies for Delhi University: https://sol.du.ac.in/Admission/Adm_Migration.aspx

Mumbai University does not provide BBM instead, it has a course called BMS.

Hope this helps.
Do get back to us with further queries and feedback.

May 22, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall