b.v.s.ramNov 02, 2012
i am 27yr old.no job,no plan, confusion state.rain not working well.plz plz help help me
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear BVS,
You should take the career assessment test which will give you an insight into your interest aptitude and personality and your top three career recommendations . A personal career counselling session will help you make your career action plan .
We wish you all the best .
Nov 05, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall