Richa BhatiaFeb 01, 2012
I am in 3rd year of computer engineering. I want to know about which exams i need to give to do a ma...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Richa. There are state-wise exams that you give in order to pursue M.E. For e.g; you will need to given entrances like TAN-CET if you are considering colleges in Tamil Nadu.

Which are the colleges/universities you considering?

Write back and we will be glad to help you.

Feb 03, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall